Online Registration Process
The Registration Portal accessed through your PowerSchool Parent account will open in Mid-July 2019.
Before you are able to complete your student's registration process, you must ensure that your student has an account in our PowerSchool Student Information System. Whether you are a new student, returning student, or have a student eligible for spring pre-registration [Pre-K, kindergarten, or freshman in the upcoming school year], please be sure to follow the registration instructions and process to complete registration for the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school years.
Please follow the link below to the page that best describes the student you are enrolling for the 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 school years:
- A Student Enrolling with Spring Pre-Registration [a student registering for preschool, kindergarten or 9th grade from a parochial school/or out-of-district]
- A New Student to North Adams Community Schools
- [a student new to the district for either the 2018-19 school year] - or -
- [a new student that is returning to NACS for the 2019-2020 school year and did not end their 2018-19 school year with us]
- A Returning Student [must have ended the 2018-2019 school year at NACS]
Please make sure you can login to you parent account before registration opens. Email Jeannie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your Parent Account Login or Password Reset
More information will be shared over the coming months. Please be sure to check back for updates and information as it is available.
Did You Know?
When you log into your Parent Account you can:
- Change your username by choosing Account Preferences
- Update your School Messenger Information by adding up to two additional phone numbers, one additional email and one number for text messages. (if the phone number or email listed is incorrect, it means what we currently have in PowerSchool is incorrect).
1: Do I have to answer all the questions?
Required questions are marked as "Required.
2: What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click Prev to return to a previous page.
3: I have completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click Submit. This will send all of the information you have entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
4: Free/ Reduced Lunch Applications
If your student(s) qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program, after you submit your final student’s information click on the link at the bottom of the page to go to the application website. Questions on the Free/Reduced Lunch program, please contact Erin Ripley at (260) 724-7121, option 8 or email@example.com.
5: Help! I am having technical difficulties.
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center by clicking Help from any form page.
6: I have other questions/problems.
After July 30, you can contact your student's school to ask any general questions about the form.
7: What are the school names at North Adams Community Schools?
Please note that starting next school year (2019-2020), our building names will change. Southeast Elementary School (Pre-K, K and 1st Grade) and Northwest Elementary School (Grades 2, 3 and 4) will no longer exist. Bellmont Elementary will be the name of the school for Pre-K through 5th Grade. Bellmont Middle School will then house Grades 6, 7, 8. Bellmont High School will still house grades 9, 10, 11 and 12.
* For the Spring Pre-Registration questions, please contact:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Questions, call Southeast Elementary: (260) 724-3118
- Grade 9 Questions, call Bellmont High School: (260) 724-7121, option 6