Spring Pre-Registration [Registration for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 9th Grade for the 2019-2020
To pre-register your Pre-K, kindergarten or new 9th grade student, please follow the link below to create your account to register him\her. [Please be advised the pre-registration for incoming 9th grade students is open to parochial/non-district students at this time. Currently Bellmont Middle School students will register this summer when registration opens for the district.]
To pre-register, you will need:
- A valid email address to create an account
- Your student’s Social Security Number (you will not be able to complete the online registration without it).
The preregistration process is the first step to get your student into our PowerSchool Student Information System. Students who pre-register during our spring registration events will still be required to complete the Online Registration Process that will open in July. Additional information regarding Online Registration will be shared over the next few months.
* For the Spring Pre-Registration questions, please contact:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Questions, call Southeast Elementary: (260) 724-3118
- Grade 9 Questions, call Bellmont High School: (260) 724-7121, option 6