Online Registration Process
Much of this information is in a letter being sent out to the mailing address in PowerSchool. Please read this information carefully.
New this year, we are excited to announce our district will host Online Registration for the upcoming school year. Registration will open and parents/guardians may begin completing registration information on Tuesday, July 24.
The online registration process replaces many of the paper forms mailed each July and completed by hand.
Please note: If you previously filled out the online PreK and K forms at Roundup, you will still need to complete this online Registration process.
Registering a New Student
Registering a Returning Student
In order to be viewed as a Returning Student, he\she must have ended the previous year at North Adams Community Schools. If your student was at North Adams Community Schools in the past but was not here at the end of the previous school year, he\she is viewed as a New Student; please follow the above link for registration. If your student is a Returning Student, please:
- Follow this link to sign into your PowerSchool Parent Portal https://powerschool.nadams.k12.in.us/public/
- Click Returning Student Registration (left side of the screen, towards the bottom) to start the registration process.
- Please do this for all students associated with your PowerSchool Parent Account.
- NOTE: If you have an existing Parent account and you do not remember your password, please email Jeannie Smith at email@example.com or call 260-724-7121 # 4. A reply will be sent within 48 hours.
- Do I have to answer all the questions?
- Required questions are marked as "Required."
- What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click Prev to return to a previous page.
- I have completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click Submit. This will send all of the information you have entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
- Free/ Reduced Lunch Applications
- If your student(s) (Prek-12) qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program, after you submit your final student’s information click on the link at the bottom of the page to go to the application website. Questions on the Free/Reduced Lunch program, please contact Erin Ripley at 260-724-7121 # 8 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help! I am having technical difficulties.
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center by clicking Help from any form page.
- I have other questions/problems.
After July 30, you can contact your student's school to ask any general questions about the form.
Bellmont Hight School: 260-724-7121
Bellmont Middle School: 260-724-3137
Northwest Elementary: 260-724-3633
Southeast Elementary: 260-724-3118
*Prior to the 30th, please contact Jeannie Smith at the contact information shown above.
9. I do not have internet access or would like help when I am completing this form.
You can complete the registration process for all you students during one of the times listed below:
BHS Tuesday, July 31 – 4pm to 7pm (Main Office)
*OR* Wednesday, August 1 thru Friday, August 3, 8am to 2:30 pm (Main Office)
BMS Wednesday, August 1 and Thursday, August 2, 1pm to 3pm (Main Office)
NW Wednesday, August 1, 1pm to 7pm (Main Office)
SE Wednesday, August 1 from 11-1 and 4-7 and Thursday, August 2, 1pm to 3pm (Main Office)
Did You Know?
When you log into your Parent Account you can:
- Change your username by choosing Account Preferences
- Update your School Messenger Information by adding up to two additional phone numbers, one additional email and one number for text messages. (if the phone number or email listed is incorrect, it means what we currently have in PowerSchool is incorrect).